Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lamezies

I am a bit frustrated, I had two papers I wanted to post, but it will not let me copy and paste into the text box. That is unfortunate, I was real proud of those papers.
While I was setting all this up I went through and "followed" other people's blogs i.e. Whit, Mom, and Jess. It was kind of interesting to look at my mom's blog, she had pictures posted of how all of our rooms looked now that no one is home anymore. My room was the same, but it still looked weird. All the rooms looked weird. It really sank in that home is not home anymore. I don't live there anymore. The only times I will be there will be if I am visiting for a holiday or waiting for school or mission to start. Home will never be home again. I knew that when I left, but I finally understand it. I'm not particularly upset about it, but it is still a very odd sensation. I'm pretty much standing at a doorway, and who the heck knows what is on the other side. I have a lot of big changes coming up in life. I am currently listening to my iPod on shuffle and the ewok celebration song from the ending of the special edition episode 6 just came on. Kind of ironic, I always paired that song in my mind to the end of an era. Like cleaning your locker out at the end of a semester. What adventures could have been? It always makes me sentimental and a little sad. But happy too. It is a happy song, Hayden Christenson is finally at peace haha. Dadblastit, now am really in the mood to watch episode 6!
On the topic of movies, I am waiting for my film lab to start up. That is definitely my favorite class. My T.A. is awesome. All my life my dream has been to get into the movin' picture business, but I always knew I would just have to grow up and get a grown up job. But I'm finally realizing that I can do whatever I want. I am going to get into the picture business. I don't care what I do, I just know that I'm going to make movies. It is a very liberating feeling to realize that I can do my dream job. I friggin love the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment