Friday, March 19, 2010

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!





Last night I got to watch one of the greatest movies ever, The Goonies! For those of you who have not had the pleasure to watch this, go do yourselves a favor and pick it up. It has been 7-8 years since I lost watched this, so apart from the knowledge of the general plot line I pretty much got to watch it with fresh eyes. I was lucky enough to get a DVD copy of it for free over summer term. One of my roommates bought it for his brother but he already had it so I got it. Huzzah! Anywho, this movie rocks. As the kids might say these days it's the bee's knees. It is a classic 80's flick about kids trying to find buried treasure. I love this movie. By the end of it you really remember all those things that would go down with your group of friends during summer vacations back when you were young. The adventures you would go on. Your infatuation with the older girl. Your first love. And above all just kickin it with your closest buds. Marvelous.

No comments:

Post a Comment