Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another Sunny Week in Vancouver

Hello One and All,

Well, I'm still here. Quick address update: my new address is 701 NE 108th St. Vancouver WA 98685. Any and all mail is very much welcomed.

Well this was a pretty good week I suppose. I'm still trying to get used to the significantly lower work load we have out here. That's not to say we're not doing things, we walk and talk to people a lot, but it's not like Pasco where we have investigators up to our ears. We are making progress with our investigator Jose, we resolved his concerns and he wants to be baptized again. He's on date for the 9th, so we're excited. We have a car, but we park it a lot to do what we call "loops". Where we walk in giant circles and talk to everyone who crosses our path.

We're trying to work with this recent converts husband. He's a really cool guy, also we're pretty sure he's in the mafia. His name is Gino Giovani Morelli. Yeah the name pretty much says it all. He even owns a delivery business. Probably delivering dead horses to guys who don't make their payment. I could totally see this guy plugging someone and then going home to play with his daughters. He likes us a lot and he takes good care of us.

Fun fact for Whitney, there's a ton of Russians here.

Elder Diaz and I get along pretty well, he's a cool guy, I like him. I had something I was wanting to say or ask, but for the life of me I can not remember what it was. Ooh I hate that.

Dad, what ever happened with my taxes? I hope all is well with that.

Well, I'm sorry this is a little short, but I can't think of what it was I was wanting to say. But thank you everyone for your love and support. Oh I totally remembered. The other day something happened to me for the first time on my mission. I was at lunch with a bunch of missionaries and I realized I was the oldest missionary at the table. When did that happen? I'm always the youngin'. I have a hard time grasping the thought that I'll hit a year next transfer. Craziness. Well I hope everyone has a fantastic week, I love mail by the way.

Love,
Elder Richards

p.s. I did not have to shave my legs, but the deal stands if the district ever lives up to the goal. I don't see it happening

No comments:

Post a Comment