Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who's Ready to Get Lost?






=========================



AWIGGITY WHAAAA???


Anywho, so Lost was pretty legit. It definately raised some questions. But it was also extremely cool to see all the different things that would have happened had the plane not crashed. All sorts of crazy stuff going on! I was very happy to see the reintroduction of Claire and Charley, they were always my favorites. Hopefully now we can figure out what the crap happened to Claire when she just wondered off into the woods and was seen hanging out with Jack's "dead" dad. So me and my roommate Owen (the guy in the single bedroom) went over to Cody's (my sister's boyfriend) apartment and watched the season premiere with them. I bought some snacks and had the brilliant idea to make the Root Beers into "Leflear's Favorite Dharma Brand." Yeah pretty awesome I know.

2 comments:

  1. I know you will think this is absurd but was just telling Whitney that for the longest time I was wondering why you had a picture of a furry black dog/animal thing on your blog. It wasn't until a week or so ago that I realized it was the black smoke thing from Lost! Seriously ...don't you think it looks like a black Scottish Terrier???

    ReplyDelete
  2. In no way does that look like a little black dog...

    ReplyDelete