Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Risky Situation


The time is currently 4:53 am. 10 or so minutes ago we finished a game of Risk. This game we started at roughly 12:20. We being myself my roommates Drew and Owen, and buddy Wesley Hyatt. So here's what went down. We started playing and then after a while we all hit the funny sleep deprived where you aren't actually tired. Then came the quiet vaguely depressed stage. Then a few more funny cycles. I killed Wesley, then after a while Drew quit so me and Owen finished off his pieces. Me and Owen then battled it out, and he one. I made my last stand in Australia, and fought down to the last man. Taking a very large number of his men down with me. At one point everyone had control of Australia. Wesley started out as the strongest with Asia, but we stopped that. Then there was a crazy combination of various people taking several continents and loosing them all within a few turns. Well anyway, I can easily say that I am done with Risk for probably the remainder of the semester.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm ...so how was church this morning???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was just dandy, although I did stay awake for all of elders quorum. And after a short nap after church I became Mr. Productive.

    ReplyDelete