Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Time Spent at Home

Well,
Two weeks without any posts, and two weeks at home. I don't know where to really start. That being said I don't really know what to even bother saying. I spent two weeks at home with the family. I went to Oklahoma on New Years for the blessing of my brother's first. It was cool seeing his family, but it also made for a depressing New Years Eve. At midnight me and my brother were playing Wii sports, we looked at the clock and said "Oh look, it's midnight." Then we went back to playing. Christmas was most enjoyable, family time and whatnot. Tomorrow morning I fly back up to Provo for one last semester before my life gets put on hold for two years. Home was not a happy place earlier tonight when my grades came in, but that'll get fixed. Quite honestly I really don't have anything to say right now. Here's to a new year and a new semester of school and classes.

2 comments: