Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Post Man


Oh the power that the mailman has over us. We wait day after day for him to show up and bring us what we want or need. Take for instance my current situation, if the mailman does not shake a tail feather and deliver my eye protection than I do not get to play racquetball today, which is no bueno. Imagine if I owned no other shirts, and was shirtless I would be at the mailman's mercy waiting for him to deliver the shirt I ordered after christmas. So here's to you Mr. Mailman, may dogs be steared out of your way to present you with a clear path straight to my mail box!

3 comments:

  1. Did your eye protection arrive in time or were you benched?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...that's such a cute book-gotta luv those "goldenbooks" I mean who couldn't luv a chipmunk mailman-it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To mom: They got here, but to late for class so I would not have recieved credit for being there so I stayed home and studied humanities.
    To Whit: Don't be so sure Whit, I did an image search for "evil mailman" and this is what I got, that chipmunk is evil...

    ReplyDelete