Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Do Not Question Me


Well as I sit here in this computer lab struggling to complete a very taxing assignment (outline the first discussion for mission prep) I can't help but let my mind wander. And in my mind's wanderings I have come up with the following conclusion, people should not question my opinion of others. Now then let me explain. So in the past I had started coming in contact with a young man that I did not care for. I down right did not like him at all. This being said the girls who all liked him did not understand why not. All I could say was that to me he seemed like a tool, he rubbed me the wrong way, and any other lame excuses you can think of I probably used. But when it boiled down to it, I just did not like this guy one bit. I didn't know why, I just knew how I felt about him. Well, when all the cards are down guess who turns out to be a scum bag? Sacks of crap beware, turns out I can see you for what you are! So, next time I have a hunch against some one's character, do not question it. Just know that I have awesome powers of perception. I'm like Batman, silently watching over Gotham, or in this case Wyview Park. Regardless of where the guarding is taking place, I look great in spandex and a cape.

4 comments:

  1. yayayayaya. you are good. i still dont know how you knew that. but you were right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I explained it in the text Kim, I have epic powers of perception.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im confused. you still need to expound this one for me... cause i dont think you were right.

    ReplyDelete