Thursday, January 7, 2010

The only sport you can be looking at the ball and simultaniously get hit in the back of the head with it....

Today I had my Racquetball class, it was most excellent. After a brief session with the instructor teaching the rules, we then broke off and played on the various courts. I played with this girl Kenzy, she wasn't all that good. But then again I have no room to talk in regards to that. She was fine, but I was definitely the better of the two. We played for a an hour and fifteenish until we got kicked out for not having wrist bands. We didn't need them for the class, but the class was over so we needed them then. But yes, I does love me some racquetball, it is a very fun sport. Also it somewhat fills the void that soccer has left in my heart. But this is the semester that I finally am getting back into my former physical glory. I work out Mondays and Wednesdays, have racquetball class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, run on Fridays, and play racquetball again on Saturday's with my roommate. I am going to be one studly mother's son when I get done in April.

2 comments:

  1. perfect, just in time to turn all those elders on in the mtc hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'll be scaring of all the big scary foreigners.

    ReplyDelete