Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's Official

Stephen asked me (Mormom, Momma Richards ...Stephen's Mom) to post his letters on his blog so you can keep up with him and read all about his mission adventures.

Stephen entered the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on Wed Aug 4th and as you can see from his picture he looked happy and excited to begin this new chapter of his life. If you would like to write to him while he is gone there are a couple of options.

His snail mail ...mailing address until Oct 5th:

Elder Stephen Hunt Richards
MTC Mailbox #213
WA-KENN 1005
2005 No. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793

I would suggest that at least while he is at the MTC the best option would be to write an email letter to him through DearElder.com They print out all of the emails that arrive for the missionaries before noon and deliver them that day. Another nice thing about it ...it's FREE!

Also if you have a comment you would like me to pass on to Stephen I would be happy to help out. Just post them in the comment section and I will be sure he gets them. I know that Stephen would love to hear from all of you so keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment