Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hola

Hello One and All,

Well, we have succesfully moved to our new residence. My apologies but I do not know the address, Sheffield Road that much I know. I would imagine the area code is the same, and I'm still in Basin City. I'll have to verify that, but I think that's what it is. It took us 2 car fulls to get everything there. We could have gotten all our stuff in just one, but then there's the issue of all the crap every missionary before you has left behind. This includes a guitar, weights, a million vhs tapes, and other fun things. Our new place seems pretty nice. We've yet to sleep in it because last night we were in the zone leaders' apartment for some early morning training. I slept about as well to be expected (there are a lot of diseased and smelly feet in that apartment.) Our new place is nice, every member we've talked to about us tells us that the woman of the house is a super neat freak and that we will have to run a very tight ship.

This was a good week for the work. We have another woman on date for this month, she will definitely achieve her goal. Success is always nice to have. Apparently our zone is going to break some mission records on baptisms this month. We have a few more lined up which is nice.

I was looking at the different blogs and it sounds like everyone is having quite the time right now. New York looked real neat. And DC as well. Fun fact Whit and Cody, that weird shell thing you had on your blog looks exactly like something I've eaten on the mission. Spot on. Not terrible tasting, but it felt like it was swimming around for a while.

Happy belated birthday to whit, my bad, I forgot. Hopefully all of your dreams came true.

Mike, congrats on your television stardom.

My health is finally more or less normal. This last week a got a pretty terrible rash over most of my body so it was sort of one thing after another. Through the use of a lot of benedryl I was able to go through the week in a mostly itch free fog. Sister Greer was a little exacerbated with me and my body's increasing problems. But I think I'm all good now so it should be steady sailing.

Well, life is good here. I am enjoying the work and I love hearing from yall. The church is true and the Lord hears our prayers. I love yall very much.

Con amor,

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment