Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy May

Hello One and All,

Well, I suppose first thing's first. Transfer info: Both Elder Bao and I will remain here in Basin City and Connell. Although about halfway through may we will be moving to another member's home, that keeps happening to me. I guess the members can only put up with me for 2 transfers, no more.

So today is my big day and the 1st was Elder Bao's big day. So we've had fun. I suprised Elder Bao by secretly asking Sister Davidson (that family we had fhe with) to bake him a cake. Then they made me a cake yesterday. They are a really cool family. I'll have to tell yall about lastnight on sunday.

Alberto's baptism went through, another thing that if you want you can ask me about. So this last transfer was a good one, 6 baptisms. We will have a bunch this tranfer as well. Exciting times.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.

Sorry there's not much meat and potatoes in this email, but I just can't seem to summon the will power to write when I'll talk to yall in a week.

Well I love yall, have a good week, and we'll talk later.

Love,

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment