Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Hello One and All,

Happy Easter. Ours was pretty good. On saturday we were working in Connell. There was a big Easter Egg Hunt going on at the park so we went and starting handing out passalong cards like crazy. At the end of it we went and OYM'd the Easter Bunny, gave him a card and got a picture with him. It was pretty cool. Turns out he comes from mexico. That's what his wife told us, he was pretty dedicated to the bit and wouldn't talk. But we shook his hand and told him about the church.

We'll have 3 baptisms this week probably, which I'm excited are finally happening. One of them Alberto asked me to baptize him which I'm flattered/honored by. We blessed/named his baby on sunday, it was neat because I had never been in a baby circle before.

Yesterday it rained a ton so naturally we went tracting. We got some possible trybacks as a result. Well this email might be lacking in the length department, but I am rather tired right now and will close as is. Thanks everyone for letters, I love you all. Say hello to everyone for me.

Love,

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment