Monday, May 21, 2012

Yakitty Yakama

Hello One and All,

Well I am all settled in up here in Yakima. First off, here’s my new address:

Elder Richards
906 B South 41st Ave.
Yakima, WA. 98908

Life is pretty good. I really enjoy my companions and apartment. We
have a ton of fun, and we work a TON. I had almost forgotten what it
is like to work in a big city where there's all kinds of people to
talk with. And boy do we talk with a lot. As far as dangerous
ghettoness is concerned, it's not too bad. Really it's better this way
for us, because the more humble the people are, the more open to the
message they are.

In this short week we already have a ton of potential, this weekend we
have a baptism of Procoro and Anselma Arrogoite, so that will be cool.
We have several other promising investigators as well. This should end
up being a very productive last 2 transfers.

So I know this is short, but I don't know what all to say. I hope
everyone else is doing awesome. Have a great week.

Mucho Love,

Elder Richards



No comments:

Post a Comment