Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Hardest Part is Waiting...

Everyone remembers being a kid in December. Christmas is getting closer and closer and closer. But it just won't come fast enough! Well imagine that but multiplied by a thousand times, that is what I am experiencing currently. I am waiting for my mission call to come in the mail. Let me tell you, every day it doesn't come the anxiety gets worse. I'm not waiting for some awesome presents like the kids at Christmas, I'm waiting to find out where I will live for two years, if I have to learn a language, when I will leave, and all sorts of huge life changing things like that. AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT IS GETTING HERE. Hopefully tomorrow. I can't sleep too good anymore. Each night is more or less tossing and turning waking up and falling back asleep, rinse and repeat. Like I said, each day the anxiety is mounting. So I sleep as late as I can so that I can try to go check the mail first thing that day. I have a little bit of a minny panic attack every time I approach the mail box. And that in a nutshell is my life right now. Come on post man, don't fail me now!

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there kiddo it won't be long now. Besides today (Thursday) is the day I picked for when it would come. So definitely ...today IS the DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man, the same thing happened to me. i waited for it, and the night before it came i couldn't sleep at all. the whole week before i was having problems, but it will come you will read it and you will know that it is divinely inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just out of curiousity, who are you anonymous?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now that you've gotten it, when are you going to share where you are going?

    ReplyDelete