Monday, May 17, 2010

YOU WANNA GET NUTS?!!


So today was a way cool day I'd say. I got to spend the day with one of my closest friends Ricardo, we went back to our old high school and visited all our old friends in the band. Good times good times. Then we ended up going on various adventures throughout town. One of our stops was Walmart where I picked up something that made my DVD library that much more complete. A DVD pack with the first four Batman movies in it. Yes that's right, Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, and Batman and Robin. Of course I already had Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. So now, not counting the Adam West Batman movies I have all of them. Huzzah! Now then, if you will excuse me I'm going to go watch several Batman movies. Good day to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment